Seminarian Grant Awards
• A Good and Joyful Thing: Meaningful Eucharistic Liturgies for Children and Families; Berkeley Divinity School at Yale; $1,210; Emily J. Garcia, Diocese of Massachusetts
• The Episcopal Church Resource Center on Second Life; Berkeley Divinity School at Yale; $2,500; Cheryl McFaddin, Diocese of East Carolina
• Journey Together at the Abundant Table Farm (JT@theAT); Episcopal Divinity School; $2,500; Lisa Devine, Diocese of Los Angeles
• Shared Struggles; Collective Liberation: A Holy Land Pilgrimage; The School of Theology at the University of the South; $1,997.97; Kevin-Antonio Smallwood, Diocese of Western Massachusetts
• Equipping Episcopal Seminarians to Nourish Children Spiritually through Godly Play; Seminary of the Southwest; $2,400; Reagan Gonzalez, Diocese of Montana
• Capturing the Beauty Way, Hozho; Virginia Theological Seminary; $2,500; Leon Sampson, Navajoland Area Mission
• If You Really Knew Me: A Series of Conversations Tilted Towards Reconciliation; Virginia Theological Seminary; $2,500; Kathleen Walker, Diocese of Southeast Florida
Young Adult Grant Awards
• Evangelism Intern to the University of Arkansas; Samantha Haycock, Diocese of Arkansas, $2,500
• Cheii’s Web Development; Ryan Sam, Navajoland Area Mission; $2,330.07
• The Episcopal Church Stands with Standing Rock; Patrick Kelly, Diocese of North Dakota , $2,500
• Young Adult Leadership Development – Union of Black Episcopalians; Darius Jenkins, Diocese of Southern Ohio; $2,500
Descriptions of the grants are located here.
For more information contact the Rev. Heather Melton, Missioner for the United Thank Offering at firstname.lastname@example.org.